Fellas, Valentine’s day is coming! Here are 10 Valentine Gift Ideas for the outdoorsy girl in your life–from grand jesters to simple tokens of appreciation, these gifts are sure to put a smile on her face (and will prevent your head from getting mounted next to her buck!) And on the plus side, they wont just sit in a vase and die, she’ll actually use them!
1. Let her know how much she lights up your world, even through the darkest of times…
Tip: Put these on arrows and arrange them in a vase like a bouquet and give them as if they are flowers!
Tip: We can dream…right? But seriously, a puppy is a HUGE commitment (Like, a 10+ year commitment) so make sure she is 100% capable of caring for an animal and actually wants that kind of responsibility.
3. A ring that she can wear on all of her adventures!
Tip: Get it in her favorite color!
4. Or go traditional with personalized antler jewelry
5. Remind her that you’ll always be the buck to her doe
6. That she is the best catch of your life!
Tip: Then take her on a fishing date so she can put it to use!
7. Frame your favorite hunting memory together
8. It was love at first sight when you met her
Trophy Ridge Sights
9. You love how well she keeps her cool
Tip: Give it to her with a bouquet of flowers in it!
10. Love Hoodie
What are your ideas? Tell us on our Facebook Page!
- Waterfowl Dreaming: An International Waterfowl Bucket List
- January Hen of the Month: Jessica Macumber
Post a comment
Your post has been submitted and will be published once it has been approved.
Something went wrong and your post has note been submited. Please try again.